Are Lamb Horns Safe To Give To Your Dogs?
If you are in search of long-lasting healthy dog treats or dog chews, you are at the right place. It’s important to select the right chew for your dog. Dog chews also vary in many ways. Size of your dog, height, age, and breed are factors as well. So, choosing the right one can be overwhelming. This is why we tried to make your decisions a little easier. We recommend different healthy dog treats with variable features, benefits, and durability, so these dog chews are as follows:
Lamb Horn Dog Treats
The best Lamb horns for dogs by Icelandic+ is available in a dry form, mainly recommended for large breed dogs, and perfectly suitable for dogs of all age groups. It is a pure product, with a long-lasting chewable horn that’s rich in nutrients. It is entirely made up of keratin and does not contain bone as an ingredient, therefore, totally safe for pets, and easy to digest. The product is free from additives, preservatives, and fillers, and is baked, and boiled according to regulations of FDA, EU, MAST, and USDA. The Lamb Horns for dogs is available in variable natural colors as well as in variable lengths ranging from 6.5 – 7.3 inches.
Benefits of Lamb Horns For Dogs
- These are the 100% pure lamb horns for dogs.
- With various sizes of lamb horns these horns will work for many breeds.
- Its rich nutrients make lamb horns for dogs a popular choice.
- A health benefit of lamb horns is it helps maintain healthy teeth and gums by reducing tartar and plaque buildup.
- Lamb horns are a perfectly edible and digestible treat that your canine will love chewing for hours.
- These are a perfect horn for medium chewers, a softer choice than buffalo horns or deer antlers.
- 100% supplement and preservative-free product made by of Icelandic+.
- Icelandic+ Lamb Horns for dogs are rich in nutrients.
- Many vets agree that these lamb horns for dogs can reduce bleeding gums.
- These Lamb Horns for dogs make it perfect chew for dogs of all age groups.
Water Buffalo Horns Dog Chew/Treats
ABO Gear Natural Water Buffalo Bully Horns Edible Treats are 100% the best natural Water Buffalo horns for dogs. These are single ingredient dog treats that are sourced mainly from grass-fed and free-range water buffalo. It is suitable for all dog breeds and for dogs of all ages. These Water Buffalo horns for dogs are chemical, additive, hormone, and preservative-free.
These Water Buffalo horns for dogs have a unique texture and can be perfect for strong chewers. These Water Buffalo horns do have mixed reviews. There is a thoughtful review from a buyer named Alicia S. an Amazon.com user. Her review is helpful and can explain why there are these mixed reviews on this product. You can read her review here. Just scroll down to her October 2015 ABO Water Buffalo horns post.
Benefits of Water Buffalo Horns For Dogs
- ABO Water Buffalo horns for dog’s are made for all age groups.
- These provide a natural dental aid for tooth and gum cleaning, it can reduce tartar buildup, hence an excellent choice to improve oral health.
- Water Buffalo horns have high protein content and low fat content, they promote good health.
- These Water Buffalo horns are derived from a natural source, mainly from free ranged and grass-fed Water Buffalo.
- These horns are great for strong chewers.
Deer Antlers Dog Chews
Heartland Antlers’ deer antler dog chews are 100% natural and safe treats for dogs. These are long-lasting treats. These are tasty and edible treats and are healthier than nylon bones or rawhides. They are preservative and additive free chews, which make it an all natural treat for your dog.
Benefits of Deer Antlers Dog Chews
Goat Horns Dog Chews
Goat horns are another all natural long-lasting dog chews. WAG Goat horns dog chews are made up of natural goat horns. These horns are free of any preservatives, colors, or artificial flavors. These chews can help improve your dogs dental hygiene. They are available in variable sizes perfect for any size dog.
Benefits of WAG Goat Horns Dog Chews
With a market that is flooded by chews/treats for dogs. We looked at 4 different dog chews that were an all natural product that provides a healthier choice over plastic or manufactured dog toys. Lamb horns for dogs by Icelandic+, topped our list of healthy natural dog chews. Following closely were ABO Gear Natural Water Buffalo Bully Horns Edible Treats, Heartland Antlers’ Deer antlers dog chews, and Wag Goat Horns dog chews.
The lamb horns and the goat horns are made up of Keratin, this allows dogs to digest these horns more easily. While the other chews are harder and they will last longer for dogs who are stronger chewers.
The four dog dog treats that we discussed in this article all are all natural products. These products are a healthier choice over plastic or rubber chews or toys.
These horns and or antlers can be purchased online or at your favorite pet food stores.
Please follow these links below for the all natural dog treats that were discussed in this article.